Mysterious Camel Figurine Rare Mount Guide



With Cataclysm there is a new Rare Mount called Reins of the Grey Riding Camel - Item - World of Warcraft . You can get it from Dormus the Camel-Hoarder - NPC - World of Warcraft but he doesnt just spawn and you can kill him, you need to be 1. lucky and 2. persistent.

How to get to Dormus:

In Uldum there are few Mysterious Camel Figurine - NPC - World of Warcraft , they are as small as a critter and look like a normal camel. If you find one you can loot it and have a 5% chance to get ported to Steampools in Feralas where Dormus will spawn and you have ~20 Minutes to kill him (he has roughly 225k HP, so most of you can solo him). the other 95% the camel will fall to dust and you can loot Crumbled Statue Remnants - Item - World of Warcraft. It sells for 25g to the vendor, so a little solace for not getting ported.

How to find the little Camels:

There are 2 Methods which I will explain:

1. Oldschool -> Macro

Just create a macro with "/target Mysterious Camel Figurine" while you fly over Uldum. I would not recommend this method since u need to press your macro all the time. a good addition to the standart target macro would be:

Code:
/target Mysterious Camel Figurine
/stopmacro [noexists]
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\Creature\Ragnaros\Ragnaros Slay01.wav")
So you will hear if you find it.

2. The Addon -> NPCScan

This Addon is used for finding Raremobs without needing for everyone a macro. You will need to add the NPC ID of the Figurine which is:
Code:
50410 and 50409
You can download it here: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/npcscan.aspx

The Spawn Locations:

If you look at the map you can see some spawnpoints, but I don't believe thats all.




I marked the two areas which you should check if you fly your laps (I didn't find any figurines there but i only search for 2 days now). If someone finds a figurine in the areas please let me know with coordinates and i will edit it in.

Dont give up if you wont find any at your first lap, there are some theories about the spawn which you can read in the comment section of wowhead (Mysterious Camel Figurine - NPC - World of Warcraft). Some things i can acknowledge:

1) Sometimes there is no single spawn in whole uldum, So there needs to be a Respawn Timer (24 hours or higher?)

2) There can be only one spawn in all Uldum (tested and seems to be true, I found one but didn't loot it and flew some more laps to see if there was another.)


And some screenshots:


As you can see its really tiny.

Mysterious Camel Figurine WoW

23 comments:

  1. ruins of ammon left walkway has a spawn right at the left end of it next to the wall in between the two walls and then just to the west over the ledge in the ship area there are 3 crates 1 will spawn on top of the crates there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Npc Addon actually found him by the Obelisk of the Stars. Now my addon seemed to scanned him but no picture or target of him at all. I flew around 4 times around Uldum and no sign of him either. I've reset my Npc Addon and it still picked him up but Obelisk of the Stars but nothing.Well, my Search Continues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the camel is no lopnger targetable. once npc scan finds it you actually have to look for it now. it was probebly there if npc scan was alerting it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister has NPCScan and she got to scan him, but she just can't find him. She just started making a route to lap around, and on the FIRST lap. First lap, NPCScan picked him up. She was at the Obelisk of Moon and we're both looking everywhere. Any help on where he spawns at the Obelisk of Moon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind, She just found it around the Obelisk of the Moon and the ruins of Khinsohet or what ever. It was under a tarp in a camp with Schnottz people around it. Good luck :)

      Delete
    2. It;s spwns in a tent west i beleive of Oblesk of Moon :) hope i helped

      Delete
  5. What's up, after reading this remarkable post i am as well cheerful to share my know-how here with colleagues.

    Feel free to surf to my page :: deer antler extract wiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful
    & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide one thing
    back and aid others like you aided me.

    Feel free to surf to my website; zija moringa

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really fascinating, You are an excessively skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and sit up for in the hunt for more
    of your wonderful post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    Feel free to visit my web site red raspberry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi mates, good piece of writing and good urging commented at this place, I am actually enjoying
    by these.

    Look into my blog raspberry ketones african mango saffron extract weight loss supplements

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your website. It looks like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a issue with my browser because I've had
    this happen before. Many thanks

    Here is my website ... moringa oleifera benefits

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
    this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with
    hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Check out my web blog ... moringa health benefits

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I understand this is kind of off-topic but I had
    to ask. Does operating a well-established blog such
    as yours require a massive amount work? I'm brand new to running a blog but I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd
    like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
    Appreciate it!

    My page: red raspberry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward
    to new updates.

    Feel free to visit my web blog: leptin green coffee 1000 uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very rapidly this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building people, due to it's pleasant articles or reviews

    Feel free to visit my page ... light teeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. We stumbled over here coming from a different web address
    and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page again.

    Here is my homepage ... is raspberry ketone safe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent waу of exрlaining, аnd рleasant ρoѕt to
    get datа about my pгеsentation subject, ωhiсh i am goіng to convey in college.



    Μy wеb-sіte - pure raspberry ketone supplement

    ReplyDelete
  16. If yοu would likе to get a gooԁ deal from thіs piеce of writing
    then you have to apply theѕe methods to your won blog.


    My blog :: raspberry ketones reviews

    ReplyDelete
  17. After loοkіng οver a fеω of thе
    blog artiсles οn your wеb sitе, I serіouѕly apρrеciate youг techniquе of writіng a blog.
    I added іt tο my booκmагκ webѕitе
    lіst and will be checking bаck in the near future.
    Please viѕit my wеb sitе as well and
    tell me уouг opinion.

    Нere іs my ωeb page green coffee bean extract

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks in support of shaгing such a nice opіnion, post
    iѕ good, thatѕ why i have гeаd
    it fullу

    my ωeb blog ... green coffee extract weight loss reviews

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks foг anоther informatіve blog. The place else may I am getting that κind
    of information written in such a perfect means? І've a mission that I am just now operating on, and I've
    been at the look out foг such informatiοn.


    Ϻy web site; pure raspberry ketone reviews

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog
    and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful information particularly the last phase :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    Here is my homepage :: raspberry ketone burn

    ReplyDelete